Lemon Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicky "Kill the Lemons"

Go down

Nicky "Kill the Lemons" Empty Nicky "Kill the Lemons"

Post by AJ R Sun May 08, 2016 10:21 am

Oh no! Not another one. NICKY! BOOO! He says he'll squeeze the lemons out of me and drink it. That isn't true anyway. He also says the Lemons will die. Izzy is happy about this. If Nicky or Izzy get out than more people will vote for the other. He said (I said this in the Izzy thread.) The whole entire class hates the lemons but the entire other class likes the lemons. Nicky and Izzy will lose by a few votes because actually a few in my class likes it.

Last edited by AJ R on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

AJ R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nicky "Kill the Lemons" Empty Re: Nicky "Kill the Lemons"

Post by AJ R Mon May 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh izzy dropped out so Nicky can win. Thats bad news for us. We need help. Think of think of things to say to him! I had a battle with him. I won the battle. YAYYY! Good. But I might not win the voting. BOOO! So vote for AJ! Izzy ruined my chance to win. that was the worst thing she did to get rid of lemons. Here is some things we said:

AJ wrote:Drop out Nicky! You can't win!
Nicky wrote:AJ will never win. Nicky will always win. Because Nicky is a winner! And AJ is a loser. I win, you lose.
AJ wrote:Nicky will never win. AJ will always win. Because AJ is a winner! And Nicky is a loser. I win, you lose.
Nicky wrote:First of all, my name is not Wicky. Second, you can't think of your own sentences. Lost,Kill the Lemons
AJ wrote:First of all, my name is not AJ. Second, you can't think of your own sentences. Lost,Keep the Lemons
Nicky wrote:Oh I see you were a girl named Ana because you said your name was in the sentence, oh and stop copying me.
AJ wrote:I am not Ana I'm a boy named AJ. I never said Ana in the sentence
Nicky wrote:Your a barbie girl in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic.
AJ wrote:I am not a barbie. It's metal. Youre a dummy!
Nicky wrote:Your a dummy living in a barbie world and someone bought you and died and know. Look at you, you are UGLY!!
AJ wrote:And you arn't and also I'm not a mirror
Nicky wrote:Have you looked at yourself?
AJ wrote:Oh yea I have and I am ugly your mirror
Nicky wrote:Cool, I'm fine with being a mirror so I can look at my beautiful self all day
AJ wrote:You because I'm the one your looking at.
Nicky wrote:I have mirror hands, so thank God for giving me hands.
AJ wrote:Bad language
Nicky wrote:Your bad luanguage
AJ wrote:No, I don't have bad language. You have
Nicky wrote:Your a girl making a duck face.
AJ wrote:No, Besides I'm a boy
Nicky wrote:I know
AJ wrote:Alright
Nicky wrote:But Bad Language

AJ R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum